Sunday, December 26, 2010

10 min Meal


The other night I needed to make a healthy dinner from scratch and I was abel to pull it off in 10 min.




First you have to take it out of the freezer containers and put it into a larger container


Microwave for 5 min



Sprinkle some cheese over the top of the casserole and Bake at 400 for 5 min



Serve with fresh homemade bread



Or like me semi homemade fresh bread (I did not receive payment to endorse for Tastefully Simple it is just what I have {But if they would like to pay me please message me and we can work something out})



Viola a great family dinner! Now in my defense this spaghetti casserole dinner was made from scratch last month and these are the frozen leftovers. I just was not in the mood to cook dinner and wanted to spend my time making Graham Cracker Cookie Bars by margaretha on Tasty Kitchen.com Which are AMAZING!!!!

Anyone who recognizes this yes it is a spoof on a 16 min recipe post from Pioneer Woman Ree. I only spoof the ones I love, and I do love the Pioneer Woman my husband tells me if he catches me spending anymore copious amounts of time on the website he will take my computer away. Don’t look now dear I have to figure what’s for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment